lördag 21 februari 2009

tada!



this was my gift from the whole family and my special lovely friend J. it is a Nikon DX D90 Oh my God! it takes such clear and wonderful photos! i am totally in love!
oh, and the hair was the news from the last post! i got my hair cut yesterday just for kicks. i decided i wanted to do it around 12 oclock and then 3,15 pm it was done :) my husband didn´t even know :) i love it and so did he! it is a little Posh styleish but much shorter in the back. lovely, i think! and i can cross of # 4 from the list!



ok, i have to go back to do some guest entertaining :)

4 kommentarer:

  1. how exciting!! congratulations and have fun! :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. woohoo a digital SLR, I cannot wait to see what you do with it. I love your hair, I just had mine cut exactly the same yesterday as well :)

    Have a great birthday weekend.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Happy birthday!!!
    and you're very beautiful with short hair!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wow, congratulations!!! Your new hair cut is so beautiful, you look so great!!!

    (P.S. I´m thinking about something similar, but I´m not so quick as you :-))) )

    SvaraRadera

Share!