tisdag 2 september 2008

sorry for the delay

ok, first i am sorry that there has been a lack of updates this week. It has been such a hectic week, we have alot of things going on at work and we had a late meeting last night and that always makes me lay awake for a really long time. Anyway, here is an update!




I scrapped this above after i had read the latest Scrapbooks etc. magazine. There was a layout that used playing card sized blocks and i wanted to try that. I like that i can decorate just a portion of the layout. I have tried the playing cards before. See here and here



Oh, and let me just apologize for the horrible stitching on this 2 pager! I suck at layout stitching! Anyway i made this layout to document my daughters reaction to the Jonas Brothers CD she got for her birthday!

Monday was my daughters "ridingday" so as my husband has begun to work again after his vacation, we had to take our bikes down to the harbour. We took Dixon with us :)





As you can see he had a sweel time :)



And i will end this with my latest flickr favorites!



1. Untitled, 2. Untitled, 3. end of summer ttv, 4. spin, 5. Untitled, 6. New Sunny Day (2), 7. oldstudio.JPG, 8. i surrender!, 9. Contagious Smile, 10. Where I stand.., 11. Little Red Dress, 12. Taken by the wind, 13. Scream *lomo*, 14. Untitled, 15. Those butterflies., 16. 73/365 - chaos theory cakes., 17. chaos theory cakes cupcake., 18. Untitled, 19. good morning chicago., 20. Button Wreath Ornament, 21. tea time, 22. Birthday Wisdom, 23. Sunflower, 24. alien

1 kommentar:

  1. you're so pretty. have i told you that before? do you even know me? heh. i always assume the people i read totally know who i am. :D

    SvaraRadera

Share!