söndag 17 augusti 2008

long time scrapbooking

Usually i am a very fast scrapbooker. I spend aprox. 15-20 minutes on one layout. But yesterday i felt like working a longtime on each layout.



This one started with a download of that grass. I found it here. on the Daresite. I chose my cardstock and printed the grass on my printer.



I acctually dug out my buttons for this one! There was a time where i used buttons alot on my layouts. But lately i have not. I picked a few out, and busted out some sewing thread. Uhm, i know :) i stitched the buttons on there to look like flowers.



I have been liking the paper tearing i have seen on a few projects lately. So i used my craft knife to tear the photo up a bit.



I snapped this photo of the summer gang of friends that surround our neighbourhood all summer long. As i said in my last post i love the American Crafts flair. I haven´t gotten any yet, but during our last weekend i bought some flairs in a vendingmachine for fun. So i used one on this page :) I don´t know why, but the layout looks a little dull here, but in real life it is very colorful.

Ok, back to creating :)

1 kommentar:

  1. I really love both of these LO's. They look great!!!! ;) What a great mind you must have.....


    :)

    SvaraRadera

Share!