tisdag 25 mars 2008

my easter


my easter, originally uploaded by lisafisa.

well, my easter was filled with the above :) Ali´s weekend creative prompt was to list what you want to focus on this weekend. Here is mine:

♥ family; i love spending time with family! As times goes by and we all spend more and more time together I love it more and more too.

♥ animals; i also love to spend time being around animals. We are so lucky that all our animals like eachother and come along.

♥ nature; we took lots of long walks in forests this weekend. The snow and the sun made the forest look like magic.

♥ conversations; just random conversations that can be about small things and big things.

Ps. Look out for my first post in my series of inspo on the internet coming tomorrow!

love
love
love

1 kommentar:

  1. Your photos are beautiful. I esp liked the forest ones and the set table. So very pretty. Looks like you had a wonderful Easter holiday :)
    Looking forward to your inspo list..

    SvaraRadera

Share!