måndag 19 november 2007

a few new projects

First I promised I would show my Holiday planner when I finished it. So here it is. Nothing fancy at all, just a black binder and a few contents like gift lists, shopping lists etc. It feels nice to have everything in one place.







And I made a gift for my sweet SIL who is a biologist and specializes in mushrooms and fungus (!) She also like everything handmade. I bought a plain pair of one size fits all gloves. Then I drew a template for a mushroom which I then cut out in 2 colors of felt. I pinned everything together and handstitched the felt onto the gloves. Voila!








I also made a chipboard frame that I have begun to embellish to make it a holiday frame where I can put a Christmas photo in.



And a few weeks ago I was inspired to make other chipboard frames. These I just cut out of a sheet of chipboard and got busy with some tape. I think they look cute :)










One day during my daily wanderings around the internet I came across Simple Scrapbooks site where I found a cool link to the book Elizabeth has written, where she bases her projects on calenders or almanacs. If you go here they have sneak peeks on a few of her projects. Right now they have an easy Birthday planner up. I made one in like 20 minutes! This is a gift for someone for Christmas.





My daughter made my day when she suprised me with breakfast in bed this morning! I have the best girl in the world!

Oh and the cutest Tech gifts are up on sewmamasew! Check them out!

6 kommentarer:

  1. I am loving those chipboard frames! Can't wait to try that.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oj, vad kreativ du har varit! Jättefina saker!
    :-)

    SvaraRadera
  3. wow great job, I am impressed you already have your Xmas planner done, need to get onto that :) Love the photos of your family and the way you did the frames, especially love the Xmas one :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Oh my gosh, Lisa! You have been BUSY!! Look at all that great stuff!! :) Love it all, especially those darling gloves!!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Jag skulle också vilja ha gult i mitt scraprum - färgglatt och inspirerande! Vilken färgkod har du på dina väggar?
    Trevlig helg!

    /A

    SvaraRadera
  6. that calendar is great and would be a perfect little "extra" to stick into some of my christmas gifts!!

    SvaraRadera

Share!