fredag 21 september 2007

listography

I got an email saying that the listography book is out! Yay! I got tired of waiting, so last night i started my own list-biography :) I took this funky little notebook and started lists of my own for example: what´s on my grocery list etc. I have attached a recent photo of myself on the inside of the book and will add some date information so that i know exactly what periods i have recorded. I am happy!




And just read this taken from that email:

Ten Things to Know About Listography The Book:
-----------------------------------------------
1. The book guides you in capturing your autobiography in lists.
2. Nat Russell did the terrific illustrations.
3. Makes a nice meaningful gift for the holidays and birthdays!
4. Will be enjoyable for your friends, family, kids, and grandkids to read.
5. You can bring one to a party and have friends make individual entries.
6. Leave your completed copy by the toilet to entertain your guests.
7. Friends will poke fun when discovering the strangest places you've had sex.
8. Find one at Urban Outfitters in Nov. and Barnes & Noble in Dec.
9. Find a Kid's Listography & Listography Part 2 in 2008.
10. Listography is a little time capsule for your life.

I just love the idea of the listography being a time capsule for my life :) I am not entirely sure I willbe adding to the #7 though. :)

I quickly scrapped a few layouts yesterday and i just had to use the "top model" theme of my daughter! I love that she plays infront of the mirror, i used to do that all the time. and she loves herself and that is so important for our girls in this crazy world, don´t you agree? Oh, by the way she is not at all a pink kind of girl, but I love to use this bright pink paper :) and oh i used my own designed labels here. you like?



On this one i used my own yellow heart and stars papers. and i just had to add that cute round sticker!



Have you ever been to the "Life of a scrappers husband blog"? If not use the link and go read it. it is funny!

I ordered a cool t-shirt for a cool cause yesterday. It is for the Janssen family and their Live-lightly-tour. I have talked about that before and if you are interested go to their webiste. I got the brown t-shirt. I´ll model it when I get it!

i´ll be back soon!

6 kommentarer:

  1. I hadn't heard of the listography book. I may have to buy that one! Thanks for the info! And I would be leaving out #7 as well! LOL

    Really cute layouts! Love how you made your own labels & paper.

    SvaraRadera
  2. really love all the layout
    don't really understand the concept of your listography book, what's that exactly?

    SvaraRadera
  3. Ooh! I might have to check out that Listography thing! I used to have one called "List Yourself" (I think) but I lost it years ago! LOL

    SvaraRadera
  4. Thanks for the review of the book. It actually sounds like something I'd get for one of my friends.

    I agree, I do think it is important for girls to love who they are and especially enjoy just being a kid. The photos you took of her on both LOs are adorable and I like the way you scrapped them. The variety you use is refreshing.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hooray for lists!!!

    Gonna start my own little list book. TFS

    XOXO Inge

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hej!
    Kikar ofta in här, tycker du har en underbar blogg med massor inspiration!
    Tack!:-)
    /Karoline

    SvaraRadera

Share!