måndag 3 september 2007

happy monday all!

*sigh* thank God this weekend is over! We had parties all weekend and it wore me down... But it was fun though! The birthday dance was such a success and I am so happy it all turned out as we hoped and even better. The newly 8 year old was happy and that is all I want!



On saturday we had the family party and we live in a place where the big tourist attraction is going on horse carrige rides. But as we live here all year round we never get our butts to do it. My daughter had been nagging me all summer to go, so when we went to the harbour to pick everyone up from the ferry we suprised her with us all going on a ride which ended infront of our house! As you can imagien she was thrilled! Just look!



So, saturday pretty much rocked from then on. We had the whole family (about 14 people) over for dinner and the birthday bash! We all had a good time, but I think she and her cousin had the most fun.




Sunday i acctually had some time to scrap...halleluja! I made a few layouts and acctually made it to make a minibook.



She has got her first job. :) She gets to cat sit :) She lets the neighbours cat out or in and gets good pay too! I used my heart papers for this one.



We took a cuple of photos the birthday morning and I love this one. I have been office supplies shopping lately and I especially love the new labels I got. Oh, and the blue heart on this one :)



Ever since my daughter started school I have said "Learn something!" to her every morning as she heads of to school. And some days she comes home and says Mom, I learned something today! :)



I love the orange paper on this one and that crown button that came with my new jeans :) I took a bunch of photos of my daughter on her last day as a 7 year old.

I will share the mini book later. Oh, and talking about mini books have you all seen the new Creating Garden over at 2peas? Wow is all I can say! Run to check the great mini book inspiration there. I was blown away by it all! I especially loved this one by Tia Bennett making a scrapbook by altering an old book. I will have to try that one! There were so many! And talking about altered books Kerry Lynn made a cool tutorial if you missed it go check it out.

And I have to say that my newest item on my wish list would be a camera bag from Jessica Claire. I think I want a "money" cover or maybe the "sophisticated" one... :) Aren´t they all yummy!

Have a wonderful day!

7 kommentarer:

  1. WOW! What fun Lo's and photos.
    T.x.

    SvaraRadera
  2. So glad the b-day weekend was a great success!! The pics look like so much fun :)

    Love the pages ans the camera bags!

    SvaraRadera
  3. terrific layouts! and, oh yeah, I want a ShootSac too!!!

    Smiles,

    SvaraRadera
  4. i used to dislike mini books, but i'm really getting into them now. can't wait to check out the creating garden!

    SvaraRadera
  5. I am so glad I read your blog today! I saw that camera bag on Tara Whitneys blog awhile back and forgot the name! I am ordering one too.
    Love your pages!!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Looks like you had a really great weekend. The layouts are fantastic! and I loved the tutorial. Fun!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Hey,.. look at that smile! Just lovely.. and all those blondes!

    Ready for a week of peace?

    Love.. me

    SvaraRadera

Share!