söndag 19 augusti 2007

senses on sunday

Touch: I think that the touch of a pen would be the touch of the week. I have used my pen quite a lot this week, making notes, writing lists, doing some journaling and writing cards and an actual letter to a friend. Don´t you just love to get a real letter in your mailbox?!

Sight: we watched a few DVD´s this week. A few we hadn´t had the time to see before. Among others we saw The departed. I liked it, an no not just because Mr DiCaprio is in it! We have also watched a few of the Bond movies in our collections. Right now it is The man with the golden gun with Roger Moore as Bond.

Taste: I have been trying not to get a sugarrush this week, ack so hard! But I have been eating a lot of fruit instead and it is also very yummy. Our apple tree has a lot of apples already and it is pure luxury to be able to just go out and pick one whenever you want to.

Smell: Ah, the smell of the wild flowers a co-worker got me just because + tomatoes from her own green house mmmmmmm…



Sound: I have been listening to a lot of older music as the soundtrack to Forest Gump and stuff like that. Busted up the volume on Sweet home Alabama! But I have also listened a bit to a Swedish girl called Elin Sigvardsson. She sings soft songs that are the best to have as a background during dinner or cleaning. She sings in English so just in case anyone is interested here is a link to her album.

_________________________
and I found a sweet link from Mel´s blog. Check it out!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!