fredag 31 augusti 2007

friday

8 years ago today I gave birth to my baby girl.



Yep that is me in the hospital, not having that much pain yet :) 32 hours or so later I had her, my angel! This photo is my favorite ever. I can sit and look at this photo for hours just remembering her, how small she was, how she smelled and felt.



It was so great going into her room this morning singing happy birthday! She just sat up (she acctually was sleeping!) and fired of one of her famous smiles and just beamed!



We are in the midst of finishing of everything for the dance we are having tonight and the excitement is high for a special 8 year old in this house!

I just wanted to share a cuple of new layouts I did the other day. The first one is for Inge and her baby boy Nol. I used my new cutie stickers I got just the other day. I love them!



The other two is for my girl Marie and her CJ "What songs make you go lala?" I picked "Wish I was a punkrocker" by Sandi Thom. I love that song so much! But the best one to sing very loudly in the showers is without a doubt Amazing Grace :)






I also wandered Keri Smiths blog and was very happy to find that she is coming out with yet another new book that I just have to get! I also found this cool link to another blog in reference to her Guerilla art book. Check it out it is really cool!

I am so filling up my memory card so I will get busy scrapping in the next few days, when all the celebrating is over!

3 kommentarer:

  1. I like the new look of your blog. It's refreshing. Happy birthday to your precious little girl. You did a fantastic job on those layouts. I like them lots. Oh and I really like the new profile pic, very nice.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Happy b-day sweet girl!! I hope the dance is a huge success!!

    You look so beautiful in that pic, Lisa :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    And thank you for that sweet LO of Nol and me...

    Big hug Inge

    SvaraRadera

Share!