torsdag 21 juni 2007

rainy day

Today was so rainy! It rained all night and then almost the intire day. As you may have understood I am more of a sun type of girl :) Anyway, I had a fabulous lunch date with one of my girlfriends and that brightened my day. She brought her two girls one is 7 and the other one 11 weeks. Ah! I love babies :) Just the smell makes my heart jump!
I also did some shopping today! Schyy...don´t tell my husband because the "some" could easily be changed to "alot" :) Hey, I was out looking for red shoes and I thought I had seen a really cute pair the other day. But trying them on they just didn´t work. Bummer... I looked around a bit more and I found a store that had a BIG sale! Yay for sales! I found another pair that technically aren´t really red but VERY comfy :) These are not the exact ones but they are the same model. Mine are green with red dots :) I like dots! They were on sale, as I mentioned, and hear this only 5 US dollars :) Yep! They were in!



I went on and was so happy with that bargain and then I found these! Oh my! I LOVE them! To me they are so cool. So I bought them too ;)

Well, my day was already done by now and I went on with a happy smile on my face. I just jmped in to H&M and looked around, not that I was looking for anything special but I usually just pop in. I found this C U T E hood brown with white dots! (did I mention I like dots !) Ah! I had to get that! And this went on and on :) I have to add that I did not buy anything that cost over 20 US dollars. And I usually don´t if I don´t really need something, that is. And i usually don´t shop this much all at the same time.

Enough of the shopping part of the day! I took a ton of photos and the lunch date (how can you resist photographing a baby?) and I have printed them already and was planning to scrap tonight, but I was caught infront of the computer looking at all new scrapbooking projects out there. There are quite a few, I tell ya! Like this one Isn´t it cool! And I love this one! It is so colorful and fun, and I especially love the center of the photos. The latest project I am getting myself into is to alter a vintage book. You can see Courtney DeLauras example here. I love the look of that. Now i just have to find a book and a theme! And I love to use scrapbooking supplies to other things and for just paper and albums. Here is a great example of what you can do. Pure art!

Hm.. maybe I have a few things to share tomorrow! :)

1 kommentar:

  1. It doesn't get any better than lunch with the girls and some shopping!

    SvaraRadera

Share!