tisdag 8 maj 2007

weekend re-cap

We had a wonderful weekend yet again! The weather could have been better, but oh, well. Me and dear daughter spend saturday with my mom doing the thrift shop tour! You know that makes me happy :) In one I just walked in and saw this krochet shirt and thought, well this is mine :) Isn´t it cool!


Saturday night we all went to my BIL release party. He is a musician (and physician) and released his and his bands CD. It was a blast! There were other bands there too and everyone had such a good time. Here is my BIL and SIL playing together.


In the place where the party was held it used to be a place where they made wall paper. And they had left these really cool pattern rolls as decoration. Wow, eh!


And I just then realized an important thing during the concert...everyone should dance with their kids! My daughter loves to dance and in the end we went up to take a dance infront of the stage. And man, the look she gave me the whole time. You know we danced by ourselfes jumping and being silly. She looked me deep in the eyes the whole entire time with this look that was saying Mom, I love you so much for dancing and being silly with me! Ah, I can´t explain it but I know that I will forever have that picture in my head and heart. So girls and boys! Dance with your kids in public places!
Clearly I don´t have a photo of this, but here we are during the party! :)


Sunday me and dear husband had a day for us! We went out to one of the islands in Githenburg and had some good lunch at a cute place and walked on the shore.


There are so many nice houses out on that island that we could go house looking all day long! I snapped this one:


And now to the shopping part of the weekend! :) I went into Press-stop to wander through hundreds and hundreds of magazines. I picked up a few crafty ones. Then I just heard about a new scrapstore and went in there as well. The woman working there was a little bit well, not nice, but the prices was! For some reason I am all about flowers right now, maybe it is the spring coming?! I bought a few diffrent paper flowers and Li´l Davies Chipboard Alphabets the doted one :) I found a few Hero Art clear stamps that I think is really cool. I have been hearing so much about those clear stamps but these are my first. I bought some Basic Grey papers and a lot more :) And this time I have so many new photos to scrap so I am all set!!!

I just want to leave you with a photo I snapped at a department store. I love this display! Yum!




Oh, yeah go here to: Ordning & Reda

Have a wonderful day!

2 kommentarer:

  1. WOW!!!
    You had a busy weekend! I loooooove the pictures you took... where can I buy such a lovely house?!!!

    I love those notebooks from "ordning & reda". In my country you can buy them at the "HEMA" (just google it :) a wonderful shop, where I come a lot.

    Dear Lisa, have a wonderful week!!!

    XOXO INge

    SvaraRadera
  2. Looks like lots of fun, I love the shirt :)

    SvaraRadera

Share!