onsdag 9 maj 2007

hrm...




So, where the heck did my mojo go? Did you see it? Did you take it?! I am sitting here with lovely new materials and photos and I just sit....and sit...ah! This is so typical! I managed to make these 2 atleast. Have you seen Lilo & Stitch? Of course you have! While I was sitting and thinking about what to do with that photo of my family (the one above) my daughter just walked by and said Ohana! I jumped and thought ok, there is my title! She has been helping me more and more with things like that. I love it!
We have 2 dogs and Chanty (golden) is sertainly my husbands best friend. Chanty is getting old and is tired and has some pain in his legs. My husband is terrified that Chanty is getting so old that we have to let him go. He´s not, he is still happy and enjoying life, but my husband is still afraid. I am happy that I snapped this photo of the 2 of them while they were resting.

While looking for my mojo :) I went outside to do some gardening. I took these photos of my garden today:






And look at my crazy cat!

1 kommentar:

  1. He Lisa,

    I just saw your new banner; what a fantastic photo. So is the new picture of you; I love it!

    Don't be afraid; your mojo isn't gone... It's in your pictures!!!

    Hugs Inge

    SvaraRadera

Share!