fredag 27 april 2007

wedding anniversary :)





We had a wonderful day yesterday. Just hanging around doing nothing together, our favorite thing to do. :)





I am still crafting! If anyone wondered :)

Here are a few of my recent additions in my flickr.com gallery. Most of them are made out of felt, my favorite material right now. I made these huge flowers that I use as pins on bags or like here as a accessorie on my clothes :)




I made a little bag (I love bags) out of a towel and breaded the string.



I finally figured out how to krochet in a circle! Yay me! I made these kinds of flowers and just made a necklace out of one. The whole necklace is krochet. Voila!



These flowers have made that I have recived a few emails. People are asking me if I have a shop! How cool is that! I made these flowers into magnets.


I like flowers in my hair! I made this headband using ribbon and made a felt flower to make it pretty!

I´ll be gone from the computer today and tonight because I am going to visit C who has a brand new baby girl in her arms :) yes, i am bringing my camera!

Have a wonderful day! Smile, baby!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Happy anniversary! Great pix. Very nice!

    Sophia

    SvaraRadera
  2. Happy Anniversary!!

    Love all the things you have been making! i'm working with some felt this evening...hoping it will turn out cute...I'll post if it does, lol!!

    SvaraRadera

Share!