fredag 6 april 2007

Good Friday post #1

Thank God it´s a long weekend this week! I came home yesterday from work and was so tired I just had to lay on the couch just being. Blah! I hate being that tired. I went to bed early and the family let me sleep in today and I feel so much better! DD isn´t :( She had a long period of caughing that I think I told you about, and now it seems like it is back again. Poor girl. She is more upset about not being able to jump on the trampoline we promised her to set up today, though!
Otherwise I am spending my day lounging around lurking blogs, galleries and other fun things on the magical internet. Do you remember the old Sandra Bullock movie : The Net? Haha...I think I have seen it a hundred times, but I haven´t for like 8 years or so and had almost forgotten about it. Then I went to the store and they had a good price DVD in stock. I saw the DVD and just had to buy it! I like the movie still, but I choose to see the internet as a good and friendly place, don´t you! Anyway (I tend to be sidetracked a lot at the moment!) Where was I? Yes, blog lurking! I think that blogs are such a cool way to stay in touch and as I am a girl that loves to look in to peoples windows while out walking (NOTE: not in a creepy way, I am just curious about their window displays and curtains!) I like this way of window looking into peoples lifes that I really don´t know much about other then I know that they usually share my passion for all things pretty and creative! I am currently reading and luring so many blogs, not only the ones I have shared as my dailies. So here are my other dailies or weeklies at least, maybe you know them already:

I am doing a good attempt to scrapbook today. Keep your fingers crossed I make it! No, I am really wanting to just lock myself in my world and create some new stuff. Who is with me? I´ll be back later with the things I made, ok! That would be right when many of you just woke up and started your day :) Come by and say hi!
Oh, we are also putting these up in out tiny kitchen! Wish us luck!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!