söndag 15 april 2007

ah, tanning season be welcomed!

We have had the most fantastic weekend weather wise yet this year. It is ah, fabulous! I have been sitting out in the sun and soaking every bit of heat up. When i was going into the shower this morning I saw this:


The cherry blossoms on our tree!

Yesterday my DH came home with a new craft table for me. Or atleast I thought it would be great as a craft table for me :) I use it as an island where I can stand and create. That is something new for me since I normally sit when I scrap etc. Here it is:



And here I am in action!



Making some felt flowers :)



I have been working on some non scrap projects, mostly on the idea stage right now, but I am hoping that i will find the time to make them happen soon. Among other things i am definatly making the HMITM challenge this week. Check the goods out! And i still have the soundtrack Cj to work on and a few cards. AND I have some RAK´s going out tomorrow!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Love those felt flowers! The island looks great - hope it works well for you.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fun little island...I'm a standing scrapper!! Love the felt flowers, I just had some felt ideas cookin' in my head, hopefully I can play this week!

    P.s. you goodies left the US today, hopefully you will e geeting them in at least a week!! Sorry i was slow at getting them out!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. I haven't been scrapping much, but I'm a stand-up scrapper, too!

    my blog linked back to yours so i found your post above. i'm flattered one of my layouts was in your bos!

    loved the layout with the "graph" paper!

    SvaraRadera

Share!