fredag 2 februari 2007

a few on friday

1,Thank God it´s friday! It is going to be great to have a whole weekend now :)


2, :( I missed Kims little blog game...


3, I chatted for a few minutes with Marie the other day. Ah, the wonders of the internet :)


4, I really need to eat healthier again. When I lost 12kg during the fall of 05 and the after that I was so good at eating healthy and exercise...*sigh*


5, I scrapped :) It is a late call to the latest Dare, where the challenge was to ask someone about what they love about you. i asked my husband to write down why he loves me, and he loves me because I am:

the list

. intelligent

. thoughtful

. funny (when I want to be)

. beautiful

. lojal

. a wonderful mother

. kind

. helpful

. a lover of animals

. simple

. stubborn


It was fun and interesting to do this, did you make one?


6, My daughter is going toher first school dance tonight! :o Oh my, I am getting old...


7, What am i making for dinner? I think I will grill some chicken and make a sallad...wanna come for dinner? You are welcome!


8, I got the new scrapbook magazine yesterday and I love that my daughters picture is featured in the contents page and in the magazine I have 2 layouts :) I will take photos as soon as my camera is recharged!


9, I have to go clean...and put away laundry...*sigh* ok see you later!


Post a comment and I will make someone happy! :)


Edited: She is so stinkin´cute :) I just had to snap a few before she went to the dance!


2 kommentarer:

  1. Okay, I popped in the other day and today, so I'll say hello :) I agree, it's pretty cool to see your own stuff in a mag. Good job, Lisa!

    SvaraRadera
  2. oh my goodness i LOVE that layout!!! must lift!

    SvaraRadera

Share!