lördag 20 januari 2007

random on a saturaday morning

Do you know the dialing code to Yemen? I do! It is .967 :)
Ok, do you know how long an inch is? I do! 2,54 cm :)
Do you know how many national holidays Iceland has? I do! 21: )

Ok, I´ll stop now! I am just so in love with my new MOLESKINE planner that I bought using a GC yesterday. It is a little black book with all sorts of cool facts too. I love planners and calendars almost as much as I love bags and purses. It is an obsession I tell you! During a year I can easily change planners twice or even 3 times. How many times I change bags and purses? Countless times! I have a ton of different kinds of bags, one for each occasion.
This week I pulled out some fabulous fabric I bought last year. I am really bad at using my sewing machine, but looky what I did! I love the fabric and at least I think that the bag is cool :)


My to-do list for today:
1. Come up with something yummy for dinner.
- maybe perhaps chicken?
2. scrap! :) Makes me happy!
- do a CJ entry
- try to create some layouts for a few magazine calls
- get working on V-day cards
3. walk the dogs and take some photos of what used to be the forest
4. Write a blog entry to blog #2 :)
5. Listen to my MP3 book
6. Do laundry
7. Pea :) and read my daily blogs!
8. Hopefully come back and post some finished projects!

See y´all later!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!