fredag 5 januari 2007

My 200 post

This is officially my 2oo post on this blog. Wow! That is alot :)

I wanted to tell you all about how happy I am today. I woke up early not feeling good again, and then fell asleep again waking up around 9. Took the dogs out for a little walk and then checked the email. I had 4 new emails today. I love those days, don´t you?! Well, atleast if they are as good as these were. The first one I opened was from Marie and she was telling me all these funny things :) that made me smile (we have something in common!).
The second one I opened was from sweet Inge and she wrote a very encouraging email to me regarding something I have written on the My try to live out loud blog. It made me shiver all over when I read it. It is extraordinary how a small note from someone you haven´t even met in person can transform your mood and how you feel inside. I love that feeling, and her words made me feel very special. Thank you so much, Inge!
The third email I opened this morning was one from my good friend Jeremy. This one made me cry...happy and grateful tears I have to add! :) Love you J.
And the 4th was a email from a CJ friend in Holland called Petra. I have emailed her alittle about a small problem and it has resolved now and she wrote "...now you can breathe again..." and that is so true. Thank you!
And Marie I can happily tell you, Yes I have tried one. I did today...it said smile and that is what I am doing!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!