söndag 10 december 2006

looky looky

I have had a "scrap- all- weekend" type of weekend. i love those, don´t you? :) I scrapped 3 lo´s which you can see here and a little tag project for gift tags going on the christmas gifts this year. It is also a great way to use up some of those hoards of scraps a lot of us scrappers house in our scrap rooms!!! A flower here, a brad there...you know. I cut up some cardstock as tags and printed out some little photos of the person recieving the gift and embellished away! It was a fun little project that doesn´t have to take that long to make.

Before


After


I also created a little something for a friend who is in the same CJ as me! She had her birthday saturday and I posted this is the gallery along with some of the other girls in the CJ aswell. I baked some cupcakes too! As she thanked us on our 2peas CJ thread she announced some great news!!! I am so happy for you Inge!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Wow! That's a lot of tag goodness. They're beautiful!

    SvaraRadera
  2. You are the sweetest Lisa in the world!!!!!

    SvaraRadera

Share!