onsdag 8 november 2006

...update...

So I am happy about a few things this week!

1. It seems like I am keeping my job...at least for a while. yeah!

2. Suzanne Bailey (one of my favorite peas) has agreed to accept me to her
F A B O U L U S ! ! ! blog! It is so very very cool!

3. Me and my husband had one of our BIG talks again last night and I amhoping for some good changes arround here soon :)

4. I have 2 scrapbook challenges to make this week! Eeek...where can I find the time?! :) It is Alis weekly challenge which is all about stamps this week and the HMITM challenge #21 to creat a layout called Love is... and use 33 embellishments! FUN!

5. We are going to a concert where my awesome BIL will be playing this weekend.

...sigh...off to work!

3 kommentarer:

  1. um, that would be beezieland. drats.

    SvaraRadera
  2. again, welcome to beezielan-you will love it there
    on a side note, my mother-in-law went to Sweden this summer and brought back lots of swedish baby books for my daughter :) starting her young!

    SvaraRadera
  3. beezielan sounds like a bug or some strange foreign food that i would not be tempted to try. :)

    but i wanted to say welcome also :)

    SvaraRadera

Share!