torsdag 2 november 2006

...I am home!




Oh my oh my...thank God I am home! It was the first of November yesterday and offcourse it started to snow. I phoned home and there we have 3 decimeters of snow and a blizzard + my husband has the tummy flu!!Blah! It started snowing and it was cold. The longer it came into the day it started to be VERY windy. We took the ferry home from Denmark at 2.30 pm and then they said that the wind blew at 15 m/s HA! 15 my A**!!! Ok, we got our preeordered food and sat down just in the front of the ship. And then it started rocking. In a matter of a half an hour most of the 1500 passengers were seasick and just throwing up everywhere, laying on the floor just past out! It was caos I tell you. AND it came to our notice the the wind blew 27 m/s. That is a storm people!!!!! I helped a coworker because she was just teriffied and that helped me o stay calm! Phu...I was nice to come into harbour I tell you!

The visit was ok. I would have rather stayed home, but that is just how I am. We vivisted one school that has specific teaching skills and one pree.school. It is always fun to see other things. The city we lived in is called Aalborg and it is so cute. It has these really neat old houses, and anyone who knows me knows I always look at houses!

I didn´t go home right away. I stayed in Gothenburg to pick up my daughter from my MIL and FIL. It was so good to see her! We hadn´t seen eachother for 6 days! :( She has had a blast offcourse, she is their only grandchild! She went to the movies twice in 2 days and watched 6 other movies at their home (they have a home cinema). And went to a kids theather and played games and well... you name it!


More to come soon!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!