måndag 13 november 2006

I am back....



...from a weekend in Gothenburg where my mother and father in law lives. We went there mainly because we got some new tires for the car that we had bought in the city. But we also went to a small concert where my very talented BIL plays. He plays in many different bands, but for now it was the band called "Vier Brillen" which in german means "Four eyeglasses". Haha...anyway, they where really good and they had such a great time themselves and it showed.


I also snapped a photo of the DH and Chanty (the dog). They love eachother very much!


creative update:


  • I have updated the "what I am making for christmas" list with links to a few new projects.
  • I have listed a wishlist, as promised. (I am thinking of making some links aswell.)
  • I think I am making my own challenge soon :)
  • And, I have also listed some of my inspiration here on the left!

So, this is another short post...be back later!

2 kommentarer:

  1. i just LOVE everything you are making!! keep it coming!

    SvaraRadera
  2. hi!
    just found your blog through suziebeezieland :)

    welcome!

    sheri

    SvaraRadera

Share!