onsdag 15 november 2006

...blah...

...I was feeling really just BLAH last night...yuck! I sat a few moments infront of the PC just browsing a few of my favorite places... 2peas offcourse; going through the gallery and checking the messageboard...my email; got an awesome link to a friends sisters weddingpics (thanks J!)...over to Beezie-land...stopped by Ali; the newsletter should be in my inbox today!...and Elsie and her music...a quick stop at Kims just checking in...went to check for my favorite mags at press-stop.se ...then I came back here and what do I see? ! COMMENT on my last post!!! And it was Marie from Beezie-land! And she LOVES everything I do!!! :) That my friends put a smile to my otherwise blah-ish face! Thanks Marie! After that I put my jammies on, kissed the DH goodnight and went to bed with Dr. Kay Scarpetta! Well, Patricia Cornwell really :) she writes my favorite books!
Edit: The newsletter is here and it is a very cool topic...will tell more later!

1 kommentar:

  1. yea :) i'm so glad...and i really do love everything you do :)

    SvaraRadera

Share!