söndag 30 april 2006

hi :)



Time for an update again! We have been in Gothenburg for the weekend and we got to meet my sister and her family again. We "borrowed" my nephew over the day today! It is wonderful to get to know him. And his really photogenic :)
AND...I got some shopping done as well :) All scrapstuff ofcourse! I think I went a little overboard with 2 magazines bought and I ordered, but what the hell. I love the felts (it is a really dark photo but they are springly green and a beautiful blue shade). I plan to make some flowers for a necklace out of them. The ribbons are great colors as well, lot´s of fun to do with those! The rubons I love! I am so happy to have found white ones now! I found some great pearls also.



This week I got my CJ (circle journal) back from my group at 2peas I didn´t think that I would be that emotional about it. But I was so happy to see that all the girls (7) made such an effort to make it wonderful! I think ablout all the time, stash and creativity that is in my book now! Fantastic! I get s goosebumps all over flipping through it! Thank you so much again, girls!

Night night

8 kommentarer:

  1. Oh that looks so fun - must have felt like Christmas. That picture makes me want to pick it up and look inside!

    SvaraRadera
  2. There is a plethora of stores that offer free shipping services or charge low shipping price. And, they also ensure to deliver the package safely in the minimum timeframe. Slim X Genie Keto

    SvaraRadera
  3. Get a healthy diet chart and start following it without dilemma or regret. Remember, while it is not healthy to starve yourself on fruits and nuts all week long, it is not right to feast on every dessert that finds its way onto the dinner table too! SF180 Keto

    SvaraRadera
  4. The combination of caffeine and ephedrine is not without side effects. You should talk to your doctor before using any dietary supplements that contain ephedrine and caffeine. Super Cut Keto

    SvaraRadera
  5. There are pills that contain dried Acai berries, these fruits being directly picked from the farms in Brazil, in the Amazonian rainforest. Super Cut Keto Reviews

    SvaraRadera
  6. A vegetarian diet is a diet provides for foods planted and grown in the ground and are not processed foods. Primo Boost Keto

    SvaraRadera
  7. But you have work hard to deal with them. Success in losing weight does not happen instantly. It won't come easy, but just remember not to give up. Enhanced Keto

    SvaraRadera
  8. The Beauty Cream is one of the amazing products will reflect on every requirement your skin needs to gain back the youthful look yet persist your natural grace with a touch of refinement. Natura Beaute

    SvaraRadera

Share!