måndag 27 mars 2006

good weekend




I had a good weekend. We went to Gothenburg to celebrate my MIL and FIL birthdays and a Hardcore Superstar http://www.hardcoresuperstar.com/ concert at http://www.stickyfingers.nu/ It was so much fun! Husband was in his right element :) Good people, good club, good music.
Then the next day I was sick again! I had a headache and a bad throat :(

We have had some weird weather the last cuple of months. We have had winter as in snow for like 3 months. And then now in march we have had better days when the sun has been warmer. Then the other day we woke up to this!

I love:

{My Mother in laws fridge! Yum!!! }
{Hardcore Superstar! }
{That my friend J is moving to Europe! Welcome :) }
{Work is going good! }
{We are a happy family! }
{I bought some new scrappy stuff :) }
{ER is on in like 3 minutes :) }

1 kommentar:

  1. Yeah for good local concerts!!

    Why a picture of the fride?

    Do you read these? hehehe

    Thanks for the hello.. I'm looking forward to showing up.

    SvaraRadera

Share!