söndag 1 januari 2006

snow snow snow

it has been snowing now for like 3 days and there is alot! It is totally beautiful! Me and my daughter took a walk with the dogs in the woods, but we couldn´t go for very long before Sadies fur was like a snowball! The snow is really drawing to her like a magnet. But she had a lot of fun. They both like the snow. We made a snowman when we got home too and the went to the movies. A relaxing day before the "real life" starts tomorrow. My first day at work... I have mixed feelings to say at least. I am very nervous... How will it be? Will I like it? Will they like me? That is really a big issue for me...to have people liking me. I worry about some people at work or even just where I live thinking things about me that I don´t know about. No, I don´t know anything, but I have this feeling of someone not liking me. I am sure it has to do with my depression. I have been slipping down in my depression again slowly but surely and it really sucks big time. I just want everything to be like this fall...then I was good, great even. Maybe if I do some extra execise I´ll get some happy endorfines or something :) Anyway today was ok I guess...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!